An Invitation -- Please join us if you can

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 6 05:43:01 PDT 2000

Please join Us for a global conversation on...
The Power of Spirit:How Organizations Transform

My friends at Caucus Systems / The MetaNetwork have kindly offered to host
a global conversation about my new book, The Power of Spirit: How
Organizations Transform (Berrett-Koehler, 2000). We will be using The
Caucus System, an elegant, state of the art computer conferencing system,
which I know you will enjoy. So even if the book doesn't appeal, drop by
anyhow for an outstanding virtual experience! Details follow.

See you online

Harrison

THE POWER OF SPIRIT

HARRISON OWEN is the featured guest in THE VIRTUAL CHAUTAUQUA September
11-17. He will talk about his hot-off-the-press book, The Power of
Spirit (Berrett-Koehler, 2000).

"Just as consciousness evolves in individuals, so too does it evolve in
organizations."

Owen examines the world of Spirit/Consciousness in organizations and
offers practical help to those who find themselves themselves dreading
another day on the job in an organization seemingly bent on its own
destruction, as well as the destruction of its members.

Harrison's previous books have focused on leadership and change. Owen
has pioneered the practice of Open Space Technology, an innovative
process designed to unleash the power of group consciousness.

The Virtual Chautauqua brings a great tradition of learning in community
online. Come join what promises to be a provocative conversation with
Harrison. You'll also have the opportunity to share your own ideas and
interact with peer colleagues.

Registration for The Virtual Chautauqua is FREE at
http://www.groupjazz.com/chautauqua
For more information email: info at groupjazz.com
Please feel free to post this notice to others who may be interested in
this program.

Lisa Kimball, Group Jazz, Inc.
tel: 1.202.686-4848, fax: 1.202.966-3772
mailto:lisa at groupjazz.com, http://www.tmn.com/~lisa

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA