when a client hires Open Space Technology, is this what she gets?

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Mon Sep 4 14:14:03 PDT 2000

Hi Harrison,

I'm back with my questions,
and they are very close to the point you are discussing now.

If the whole process as we discovered with you - just 20 minutes of saying
rules, then self-organizing, so how it came to the process of action
planning?

that is just people intentions and movings. right?

so how facilitator should start the second day or finish the first one? is
there any special "pushing" or the closing evening session is just a
discussion of what people want to discuss?

What is real opening space? - that is the question of Birgitt to me. I like
to learn it as well... if possible, what is it just for YOU.

best wishes

Elena Marchuk, Novosibirsk