OS for evaluation data collection

Susan Lilley susanl at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 13 11:38:25 PDT 2000

Hello Laurel,

I have often wondered how OS could work as an evaluation tool, but have not used
it in that way.  For this reason I enjoyed your description of the session you
described in your recent posting. Could you provide a little more detail? I am
curious as to how much time you had and how many discussion sessions. Was it all
done within the normal one or two hour class time?

I would also like to hear from others who have used OST for evaluation, and to
give it a try myself soon.

Many thanks,
Susan Lilley
7 Canterbury Place