OS for evaluation data collection

Doersam, Laurel Laurel.Doersam at caphealth.org
Wed Sep 20 16:27:32 PDT 2000

Hi Susan,

The session was 3 hours, and we kept it very low tech.  The discussion
summaries were hand done (and included some mind-mapping as well).  There
were about 30 participants, as I recall (guess I should record some of these
details for future reference, shouldn't I?).  The assistant director of the
program attended and was astonished at the depth and breadth of qualitative
data he was able to gather.  Pretty neat stuff.

Laurel.