Berlin Connection

john engle englejohn at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 02:44:40 PDT 2000

friends in open space,

... just a quick word.  the berlin osonos was an extra-ordinary experience
for me.  this was my fourth osonos.  in addition to seeing some friends who
are becoming very special to me, what made it particularly good for me were
two things:

1) greater diversity in terms of countries/experiences represented
2) the value that it seems that so many people involved are placing on
continuing to enlarge the circle and even make osonos more diverse,
especially having people come from southern countries.

i intend to do my part in contributing to this interest.  i have two haitian
colleagues (i have lived in Haiti since 1991) who are open space
practitioners.  also, i taught a senagalese man open space two years ago and
he is using open space regularly in various parts of france and in senegal.

i will be pursuing having these three open space practitioners (all three
are incredibly dynamic, but have limited english) participate in the osonos
next october in canada.  i will be trying to find resources to fund this
plan assuming that i receive positive feedback from people.  also, i welcome
any help/ideas in finding resources assuming that i receive positive
feedback on this.

bon kouraj!

john engle

http://profiles.msn.com.