Berlin Connection

Rhett Hudson/Chris Weaver rhett&chris at main.nc.us
Thu Oct 19 12:03:42 PDT 2000

Dear Homebounders,

1.  The space Michael opened is marvelous.  Check it out:
http://www.openspaceworld.org/wwbb/Forum12/HTML/000001.html

2.  I have started a topic called "The BERLIN AGENDA WALL" to be a simple
list of the topics posted in Berlin, as grist for our virtual mill.  I will
work with Koos in Berlin to see if we can post the agenda wall items there
in a timely way.

3.  If you visit The (virtual) BERLIN AGENDA WALL on Saturday and a topic
calls to you, please post it as its own topic and introduce it for
discussion.

4.  Please don't email Michael with dispatches!  My mistake!

Chris Weaver