SV: open space-Training Hungary Day 1

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Nov 30 07:42:12 PST 2000

Dear metodkonsult,
greetings from Hungary, your message is posted along with the others
we are receiving from the open space community.
I could not find your name in your message and imagine that you are
from Sweden since there are some other swedish colleagues that use
the "teli.com" provider.
>From what I can gather, feelings pop up all over even though there is
no special time for feeling planned, in fact, there is no special
time for anything planned, just time and space provided to be used by
participants as they feel is appropriate for them.
You were indeed fortunate to attend a training with Birgitt
Williams...she is into open space more than anyone I know.
We have posted  the "10 critical factors for success in open space"
by Diane Blair as provided by Birgitt as part of the material in our
os-exhibit. This is just another beautiful example of how people
share their findings with everyone
Your reference to the principles probably picks up on another
discussion that presently is taking place on the oslist.
Here, we skip nothing, in fact participants are proposing additional
Laws such as one on Two Ears.
Keep in touch,
michael, felicia and jo

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:21:02 +0100, Metodkonsult Res Publika wrote:

>Were is the  time to feel the feelings. I am a newcomer in OST but also
>working with Action Learning witch involves much of the same attitude as in
>OST. I participate in training with Birgit W recently. She was a fantastic
>facilitator in technique but she also make space to feeling and reflecting.
>Action without feelings involved is no learning ore worse, negative
>learning. My q is: What is the purpose not to depend on OS principles.
>Whenever ... etc.

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing
but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK