OS with large youth group: seeking advice

David Koehler Nsdmk at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 07:59:03 PST 2000

In a message dated 11/20/00 7:05:58 PM Central Standard Time,
Susan4ps at HOME.COM writes:

> Their goal is to empower youth and help them become catalysts for change.

Susan:

I think OS would be ideal as well.  In terms of the mix of youth and adults,
I would suggest just letting it happen.  Out of the chaos will come clarity.
This would be a fun and meaningful afternoon for all involved I'm sure.
Anymore, whenever I'm asked to facilitate a meeting or an event, the only
format that I will offer is Open Space, because then the pressure is off of
me and the success of the event is dependent on the passion and
responsibility of the participants.  Good luck.

Dave Koehler