OS with large youth group: seeking advice

Mickey or Tova Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Wed Nov 22 10:36:01 PST 2000

Dearest Susan,

    If I was from the Seattle area I would definitely be on this with you.
Never done OS with youth but would like to share with you that my guide to
weather ,and particularly how, to do an OST intervention is a well diverse
steering committee .
     I beleive that if you give a group of 15 people (of all ages) that are
active in this organization the information and short experience of what OS
is like and let them work with it versus a keynote speaker or any anther
model you will find a good tailored solution with them and have them
practice leadership and empowerment in creating this day.

All my admiration and support for taking this challenge, good luck

Tova Averbuch
Israel

PS it's a small world, isn't it?