Open Space 2000: An Operating System

Richard Charles Holloway learnshops at thresholds.com
Wed Mar 22 13:50:32 PST 2000

The interesting things about "systems," whether they are electronic or living, is that there is often more going on within a system than most of us can truly understand.  Intervening or modifying processes in a system is an activity that we should consider prudently "in context."  I know that many readers on this list-serve are systems-thinkers, and pursue systems interventions and changes with this in mind.  Open Space is definitely an operating system...a living system...which demands the same degree of respect for would-be interventionists as any other complex system.

regards,

Richard "Doc" Holloway