2 hour OS

Peg Holman pholman at msn.com
Sat Mar 18 09:18:23 PST 2000

I think I'm stating the obvious, but it seems important to me to state!

To me, the main question on whether a given amount of time is sufficient,
whether 2 hours or 2 days, relates directly to the purpose of the gathering.
For example, looking at the future of an organization in 2 hours and
expecting clarity to emerge out the other end is silly.  On the other hand,
having a great conversation about xyz with no expectation beyond that
(although great things could happen) is entirely possible.