The role of the Group Animator

Karen du Four des Champs kdd at inercor.com
Fri Mar 3 10:52:41 PST 2000

This listserv is amazing!  From someone living and working in the Arctic, to
our friends "down under!"  Just awesome!  Thank you, Mike, for sending the
essay (even though I thought one couldn't send an attachment to a
listserv -- mine opened perfectly and I'm finding the content fascinating!)
And thank you Birgitt on writing/sharing on the connection to OS and
Reiki -- powerful lessons for doing OS AND self-care/healing.

Karen du Four des Champs
from a little island in the Pacific NW of North America....