Is there a dead moose in the room? (was Re: Leadership Challenging Open Space in the Open Space)

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Mar 3 10:49:56 PST 2000

I was rather taken aback myself when the notion occured to me.  But I wondered
if there was ever a case where the facilitator is doing more harm than good...is
this a dead moose issue for us?

I have been in one really horrible feeling Open Space, where I knew it was
wrong...nothing went right, and the wrong process had been chosen.  I stuck it
out though, in fact I never thought of leaving, and Open Space worked it's usual
magic, even though 75% of the particiapnts left.

So I'll throw open the question....

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN