The role of the Group Animator

koos de heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Fri Mar 3 07:24:33 PST 2000

Dear Mike,

At 07:56 03-03-2000 -0700, Mike Bell wrote:
>Since I'm a newcomer and have never posted anything to this list before,
I'm not sure if it is appropriate for me to post something this lengthy .
(Nor am I sure that it technically feasible)

In fact, it is not appropriate to post a file.
Not everybody has MS Word, and not everybody has a Windows coputer.
Even some people who do, might have older versions of the software.
And then there are those of us who have to pay for their internet
connection by the hour (outside the US, this is quite common) and
are faced with extra costs when there is a large file like this in
their mailbox.

The thing to do would be to post the file somewhere on a website
and then send the link to the list, so that anybody who wants to
have the file, can go and get it.

Good luck (and thanks for sharing)
Koos

koos de heer