Translation for principles

Betty Didcoct betty at ic.org
Fri Mar 31 11:46:27 PST 2000

I could use some help translating the principles for an OS to be held at
the end of April in Belgium. I got translations last year,from the
conference interpreters (who are members of the organization--not
professionals) but there was lots of discussion about some of the sublties,
so I would like some help from folks who really "get" the principles.

I need German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Polish, Russina, Italian,and Flemish.

It would be greatly appreicated!!

-Betty

 Betty Didcoct              TIES Consulting
   betty at ic.org               Building TIES between people to
   phone:   208-682-3550      facilitate better meetings &
   fax:     603-687-4698      healthier organizations