Invitation to San Francisco workshop

Rae Levine rlevine at igc.org
Fri Mar 17 17:39:54 PST 2000

Hello,

I've recently joined the List and have been enjoying reading the questions, comments, and experiences.  Thanks.

As you may know, Harrison and I are offering an Open Space Learning Workshop in San Francisco, April 4 - 8, less than three weeks from now.  In case you haven't heard, I just want to make sure that graduates of previous workshops and experienced Open Space folks who are based in or near the San Francisco Bay Area, or who might just happen to be passing through at that time, know that you're invited to join us on Friday, April 7.  We'll be having a full day open space session on "Opening and Holding Space for Healthy Organizations" and would welcome your stories, questions, and presence.  Please contact me for details.

Rae Levine
rlevine at igc.org
415-669-1509