LIST changes and Press kit

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 22 06:31:20 PDT 2000

At 12:43 PM 6/22/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Dear Kathleen,
>
>I am a silent OS-list-reading person with still very little experience on OS.
>A situation I really would like to change. (After having partecipated in two
>OS I have learned in a workshop with Michael Pannwitz and Gabriela Ender, and
>I was facilitator in one tiny, short  OS in Vienna - that's all. )
>I am enjoying this forum and the spirit in it, and I hope it will continue.

***********************************
God knows what an official pronouncement would be -- especially in this
community -- but my understanding is that the Listserve, in one form or
another (Boise State or Egroup) will continue for sure. The MetaNet /
OpenSpace conference is up and running, and will continue to do so until it
is over. As we all know -- when its over, its over. And if surfing the web
give you the willies, vertigo, deep angst -- I can certainly understand
that -- but you might just try it once again. TMN is very user friendly,
and loads very quickly. (www.tmn.com/new) Register and go to "Other
conferences" and write in Openspace. That should get you there. If it
doesn't. send me an email and I will talk

On the larger issue you raise  -- the apparent divide between those who
have and those who don't. Obviously it is a real issue -- which I think we
can take care of by maintaining both electronic venues. But there will
always be the gap -- which requires continuing effort.

Happy Surfin'

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive