LIST changes and Press kit

Ruth Karzel a7603400 at unet.univie.ac.at
Thu Jun 22 03:43:26 PDT 2000

Dear Kathleen,

I am a silent OS-list-reading person with still very little experience on OS.
A situation I really would like to change. (After having partecipated in two
OS I have learned in a workshop with Michael Pannwitz and Gabriela Ender, and
I was facilitator in one tiny, short  OS in Vienna - that's all. )
I am enjoying this forum and the spirit in it, and I hope it will continue.

I am glad that you expressed what I have been thinking these last days and
did not dare to ask.
I am a little confused now on what will happen with the OS-list: Am I loosing
something, not beening in another place, etc.??
I am not very computer-savy either (surfing the web makes me nervous because
it is very slow and time-eating, and I feel very empty afterwards - I simply
have no fun with it. But I love to have e-mails!). Nevertheless I am
conscient about the useful side of the web, for  research-work etc.

(In this place I can't help mention that it seems to me, that the web is
making deeper the gap in the whole world between the ones that have
information and the ones that don't have the possibility to get it, and
that's the bigger part.)

However, having now the possibility of information, I am grateful to listen
to all of you and to learn, and to feel well with this cordial and sensitive
spirit in the letters of you all, and I hope it will last.

So thank you, Kathleen, and I agree with you  asking for clear indications
about the changes that are beeing made, in a way that computer-idiots like me
can follow too...

Ruth Karzel

Ruth Karzel
Mariahilferstrasse 6/1/4