More choices -- An Alternate Electronic Space

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at cobfac.boisestate.edu
Wed Jun 14 13:52:14 PDT 2000

Looks like a neat system Harrison.  Does it have an email option so that
you receive each post as an email message?  I notice that it supports web
links and files, but couldn't figure out how that is done in the brief time
I spent there.

It really is time to move on from just the LISTSERV -- this technology was
developed in the 1980's, before PCs, graphics, or the web.  It is no doubt
robust, and has the advantage of the ability to administer it entirely via
email; but one could say the same sort of thing about command-line
interfaces and graphical user interface based systems.

Egroups of Caucus -- Your Choice!

Murli