More choices -- An Alternate Electronic Space

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 14 10:56:48 PDT 2000

Just to add confusion and choices, consider the following...

An old friend, Frank Burns who founded The MetaNetwork has offered space
for us thereon. This is a full service computer conference powered by
Caucus software. I find it very easy to use, but then I have been fussing
with it for years (used to be my home network). Anyhow, I think it meets
all the needs and objections expressed to date. But don't trust me. Check
it out. www.tmn.com/new

When you get there click on "register"  and fill out the registration form.
Once completed, you can go to the Main conference. There are many
conferences going on, most of which are public -- so you can see what other
people do. And when you are ready click on OpenSpace. I have posted several
items just for show. You could add some too if you wanted.

My suggestion would be try it and see if you like it. If we do (like it) we
can use it in addition to the current listserve, which we could continue to
use for announcement and pleas of various sorts. For the heavy lifting of
genuine, extended discussion TMN would work well, I think.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854