More choices -- An Alternate Electronic Space

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 14 14:40:17 PDT 2000

At 02:52 PM 6/14/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Looks like a neat system Harrison.  Does it have an email option so that
>you receive each post as an email message?  I notice that it supports web
>links and files, but couldn't figure out how that is done in the brief time
>I spent there.

***************************
There is a feature (not currently available to us) by which the system will
advise participants by email when there is new material. But the system
will not send material by email. It is all web-based. I assume, however
that all folks on the listserve have access to the web???

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854