eGroups

Gray Temple, jr. grayt1 at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 27 12:44:51 PDT 2000

>At 03:36 PM 7/18/00 -0400, you wrote:
>
>>I managed to leave the recent workshop at Bernried with no clear sense of
>>how in a 2.5 day format a group moves from having lots of data on the Wall
>>to having it prioritized and ready for action.  Specifically, what does the
>>facilitator do to get the data metabolized?
>>
>>I'd be grateful for insights and experiences.
>>
>>Gray
>
>******************************
>Lord -- certainly don't want to leave you out in the cold. There are
>several answers to the question -- The short one is, "It's in the Book."
>Specifically, The User's Guide -- Chapter X. That at least is my answer --
>and there are others. If you care to join the conversation over on TMN, you
>will find an item on "Convergence" -- where a number of good folks have
>noted their practice. To get to TMN click on www.tmn.com/new and upon
>arrival register and then look for "other conferences"  -- type Openspace
>(all on word) -- and you should be there.

Hi, Harrison -

Turns out I'd read OST/um in the KJV, not the NRSV.  I now have the latter
in hand and it's answering all my questions handily.

In August I'll be doing an OS for the board and staff of the local Task
Force For the Homeless, a volatile stressed organization under tremendous
internal and external financial and political pressures.  Ora pro nobis, as
the lady said.

Gray