[oslist] convergence/closing

Jim Clark jimbo at wfc.com.tw
Wed Jul 19 03:01:27 PDT 2000

I am doing a day and a half open space event in Hong Kong on Tuesday and
Wednesday.

The participants will be the marketing/sales managers for our company from
Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan (about 50 people total).

The Theme:

Issues and opportunities for a more synergistic future.

The plan:
One day of sessions, get the books together, and then a quick convergence
and closing circle from 9:00 to 12:00.

The Reality:
Just found out that I only have from 9:00 to 11:00 to do the convergence
and closing.  I am working with the sponsors on getting that extended to
noon, but I am not sure if that is going to work out.

The Question:
Any tips on how make the two hours as powerful as possible.  I do want to
give them an opportunity for a closing circle AND convergence.

Thanks in advance,

bo