eGroups

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 21 05:14:21 PDT 2000

At 03:36 PM 7/18/00 -0400, you wrote:

>I managed to leave the recent workshop at Bernried with no clear sense of
>how in a 2.5 day format a group moves from having lots of data on the Wall
>to having it prioritized and ready for action.  Specifically, what does the
>facilitator do to get the data metabolized?
>
>I'd be grateful for insights and experiences.
>
>Gray

******************************
Lord -- certainly don't want to leave you out in the cold. There are
several answers to the question -- The short one is, "It's in the Book."
Specifically, The User's Guide -- Chapter X. That at least is my answer --
and there are others. If you care to join the conversation over on TMN, you
will find an item on "Convergence" -- where a number of good folks have
noted their practice. To get to TMN click on www.tmn.com/new and upon
arrival register and then look for "other conferences"  -- type Openspace
(all on word) -- and you should be there.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA