eGroups

Gray Temple, jr. grayt1 at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 18 18:51:12 PDT 2000

>    Are you sure you have subscribed to the OS group on  eGroups?  I've
>checked and found 72 postings in June and 77 in July.   And I didn't see
>one from you in June.   As for your question about getting the data
>metabolized in a 2.5 day workshop, a good start would be to read
>Harrison's  User's Guide, pg 125 ff, "Convergent Steps to Action."  Also,
>check  previous postings in the OSLIST archives for many ideas on
>convergence over the  past 6 months or so.   Patrick McAuley

Well, not entirely sure -- esp. after reading your email.  I go to
http://www.egroups.com/members/openspacefoundation and
http://www.egroups.com/messages/openspacefoundation without finding any of
the flutter you describe.

What am I missing?

Gray

2.  Sign in and Proceed

Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:17:52 +0200
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Florian Fischer <florianfischer at ff-wey.com>
Subject: Re: eGroups

hi there,
i've been in the same party like gray. but i enjoyed it,
that calming time. now  i'm eager to join the
community again in total. so let me know, what did i wrong,
what i have to do to get the mails from the e-group.
i had been sure having entered the e-group some weeks ago. ???
florian

"Gray Temple, jr." schrieb:

> Hi, Folks -
>
> A while back I got off this list to join the eGroup on OST people were
> talking about at the time.  My forlorn lingering letter there (the sole
> contribution made in June) is one of two in several months, leaving me
> feeling like the one who came to the party the wrong week, wearing a
> tux....

2.  Sign in and Proceed

"Gray Temple, jr." schrieb:

> Hi, Folks -
>
> A while back I got off this list to join the eGroup on OST people were
> talking about at the time.  My forlorn lingering letter there (the sole
> contribution made in June) is one of two in several months, leaving me
> feeling like the one who came to the party the wrong week, wearing a
> tux....

2.  Sign in and Proceed

2.  Sign in and Proceed