eGroups

Florian Fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Wed Jul 19 01:17:52 PDT 2000

hi there,
i've been in the same party like gray. but i enjoyed it,
that calming time. now  i'm eager to join the
community again in total. so let me know, what did i wrong,
what i have to do to get the mails from the e-group.
i had been sure having entered the e-group some weeks ago. ???
florian

"Gray Temple, jr." schrieb:

> Hi, Folks -
>
> A while back I got off this list to join the eGroup on OST people were
> talking about at the time.  My forlorn lingering letter there (the sole
> contribution made in June) is one of two in several months, leaving me
> feeling like the one who came to the party the wrong week, wearing a
> tux....

2.  Sign in and Proceed