eGroups

Patrick McAuley patrick.mcauley at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 18 15:15:53 PDT 2000

Are you sure you have subscribed to the OS group on eGroups?  I've checked and found 72 postings in June and 77 in July.  And I didn't see one from you in June.

As for your question about getting the data metabolized in a 2.5 day workshop, a good start would be to read Harrison's User's Guide, pg 125 ff, "Convergent Steps to Action."  Also, check previous postings in the OSLIST archives for many ideas on convergence over the past 6 months or so.

Patrick McAuley