eGroups

Gray Temple, jr. grayt1 at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 18 12:36:07 PDT 2000

Hi, Folks -

A while back I got off this list to join the eGroup on OST people were
talking about at the time.  My forlorn lingering letter there (the sole
contribution made in June) is one of two in several months, leaving me
feeling like the one who came to the party the wrong week, wearing a
tux....

It also leaves me with a question unanswered:

I managed to leave the recent workshop at Bernried with no clear sense of
how in a 2.5 day format a group moves from having lots of data on the Wall
to having it prioritized and ready for action.  Specifically, what does the
facilitator do to get the data metabolized?

I'd be grateful for insights and experiences.

Gray