Ideas about Part 2

romy shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Wed Jul 19 05:19:46 PDT 2000

Message text written by OSLIST
>My thought on the use of intranet for the leadership community is that
tremendous trust and clarity of intent are needed in an e-mail community
conversation. Several folks have, I believe, mentioned this idea fairly
recently on this list; because we put our words into "black and white",
there is a level of vulnerability and actual risk which is not the same in
face-to-face meetings.

My only thought is to put this out on the table. If it's not part of the
planning process, the reality might break through later and really cause
problems.<

Megan

thanks Soooo much for that heads-up......

I have even experienced the same thing myself with close colleagues who
apparently know each other well......

thank you

romy