Opens Space and Playback Theatre

Peter O'Connell Peter at hvrf.com.au
Sun Jul 2 22:10:41 PDT 2000

BJ,
Thanks for the confirmation that others are exploring ways to make this
connection.  Where I'm presently at is trying to make the link between the
areas of Alternative Dispute Resolution (especially Transformative
Mediation and Community Conferencing), action methods/sociometry in group
work, and the use of Playback.  Perhaps this will crystallise a little more
for me when I do my first Playback public performance on the 15th July
(gulp!!).
Regards
Peter O'C