OS in Siberia

Chris Corrigan corcom at interchange.ubc.ca
Mon Jul 3 22:27:18 PDT 2000

We're lucky to have you here....the more diverse the crowd the more interesting
it gets...

As far as behaving yourself goes...just take the lead from our Poet Laureate.
Chris seems to have lowered the bar quite a bit lately...:-)

Chris (the sane one)

PS We have nice woods here too, although an awful lot of them are ending up as
newsprint these days...

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
108-1035 Pacific Street