OS Books

ICA Taiwan icataiw at ficnet.net
Sun Jul 2 01:19:20 PDT 2000

Dear colleagues,

Today I was researching a variety of sources for Harrison's "OS Technology,
A User's Guide", to see how we could make them available for all
participants in a training program that Jimbo is conducting here in Taiwan
in September.  And there was the message from Michael and Joe about doing
the same in Moscow!  We're doing this training now in Taiwan to begin to
make the "open space" name familiar and to hopefully generate the  energy
to support a training program next year with Birgitt.

Because I'm so grateful for the  service and care people from the OS
Institute so generously provide, I'm happy to send a donation so this work
can continue.

I would also like to ask, who can we talk to to see what it would take to
get these books for the Taiwan program at a reduced rate?  Jimbo and I will
both be at a meeting in Denver in early August, via Seattle.  So we could
cut out the overseas air postage by carrying them back here.

Thanks in advance.

Gail West

Gail West, ICA
3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou West Road