Elephantine Post-Its?

Sheila T. Isakson isakson at juno.com
Sat Jul 8 09:03:47 PDT 2000

Jeff,
        I have used them once.  The huge post-it notes are made by 3-M and come
in a tablet like flip chart paper.  The sticky part is only at the top of
the page.  And...yes, they do stay up if the wall is a painted surface
and not fabric.  These pads are available in some office supply
stores....some because they are very expensive.  Why not use the blue
tape that does not use a residue?  That approach is a lot more cost
effective!  Hope this helps!

Sheila Isakson
Isakson Associates LLP
PO Box 370256