a wonderous community

romy shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Wed Jul 19 05:19:40 PDT 2000

hi all

I'm just bubbling over with internal smiles thanks to the generosity of
spirit in our Open Space community.....

No idea why I might be surprised?!  I know that the spirit is there.......
and in the last couple of days I've been lucky enough to receive that
spirit personally........  extraordinary support and good thinking from
wonderful colleagues.....  including hugely welcome humour.....

so...  just a note of appreciation..... and thanks

Romy