eGroups

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 06:05:07 PDT 2000

Dear Gray Temple

Good question.  Priorities have to be establish one way or another.
We use a straight forward dot voting technique, everyone gets same
number of dots.  No doubt this will unleash another controversy over
different methods and whether a vote of any kind is worthwhile.

We feel that people deserve tangible outcomes after working one or
more days.  Even though the voting process has limitations and only
represents a loose indication of sentiment, it does provide tangibles
for participants to take forward.

We have used this approach in 29 events involving 1,904 people over
the last three years and plan to continue using it.

Cheers

Kerry Napuk
Open Futures Ltd.
Edinburgh