Many with many names

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at cobfac.boisestate.edu
Sun Feb 13 11:12:03 PST 2000

Thanks for the message, Koos.  Redirect won't work for the same reason that
the message was bounced in the first place:  the email account is not
subscribed to the list.  The list will accept postings only from subscribed
accounts.

Murli

At 12:19 PM 2/13/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Murli,
>
>At 13:10 11-02-2000 -0700, you wrote:
> >Whenever you send a message from an account
> >that you have not explicitly subscribed from, the message is automatically
> >bounced to me.  I then need to forward the message to the list.
>
>Depending on your email program, the redirect command (if you
>have it in your software) might be able to solve this problem.
>The redirect command does almost the same as a forward, with
>one difference: the name of the sender is not changed. Often
>the name of the redirector is added between parenthesis, but
>in the list of emails, the original author will be listed as
>the sender.
>
>Koos
>
>------------
>koos de heer
>auryn management advies
>utrecht, netherlands
>mailto:koosdhr at auryn.nl
>http://www.auryn.nl/

Murli Nagasundaram, Ph.D., Assoc. Prof., Computer Information Systems
Boise State U., Boise, ID 83725, USA | (208)426-3905(vox) | -1135(fax)
mailto:murli at cobfac.boisestate.edu | http://cispom.boisestate.edu/murli
"We all love to instruct, though we can teach only what is not worth
knowing." -- Jane Austen, "Pride and Prejudice"