Many with many names

koos de heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Sun Feb 13 03:19:57 PST 2000

Hi Murli,

At 13:10 11-02-2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Whenever you send a message from an account
>that you have not explicitly subscribed from, the message is automatically
>bounced to me.  I then need to forward the message to the list.

Depending on your email program, the redirect command (if you
have it in your software) might be able to solve this problem.
The redirect command does almost the same as a forward, with
one difference: the name of the sender is not changed. Often
the name of the redirector is added between parenthesis, but
in the list of emails, the original author will be listed as
the sender.

Koos

koos de heer
auryn management advies