Training in Vancouver

Betty Didcoct betty at ic.org
Sat Feb 12 09:30:06 PST 2000

Hi Chris,

I am interested in attending the course in Vancouver.

I checked out Brigitt's site and discovered the fees for the course.

Is there any possibility of a scholarship? I am an independent consultant
and work for small non-profits (for small fees) and I have very low income.

I have been opening Space in a few of these groups for the past 4-5 or so
years. I will be leading the second Open Space for an international
conference in Belgium at the end of April. I have questions about how to
deal with multiple languages and how to share the information of the
various groups. I am also very interested to learn more about how OS can be
used for organizational change. So far I have only led groups which did OS
in the context of a conference to give people an opportunity to share their
passions, and in a couple of board meetings which needed to air some
complex issues and come out with some directions they wanted to take.

Thanks for your help. I look forward to coming, if I can make it work
financially. I have been trying to get to a course for ages. Now my
schedule has the freedom, I have friends in Vancouver with whom I can stay,
and if the snow doesn't close the passes, I would love to be there!

-Betty

 Betty Didcoct              TIES Consulting
   betty at ic.org               Building TIES between people to
   phone:   208-682-3550      facilitate better meetings &
   fax:     603-687-4698      healthier organizations