Many with many names

Murli Nagasundaram rismurli at cobfac.boisestate.edu
Fri Feb 11 12:10:23 PST 2000

 From time to time you may be receiving messages posted apparently by me by
with someone else's name at the bottom of the message.  Fear not, friends,
I am not (yet)  a schizophrenic.  These are messages posted by the
individuals who sign the messages but sent from an email address that is
not subscribed to the list.  Whenever you send a message from an account
that you have not explicitly subscribed from, the message is automatically
bounced to me.  I then need to forward the message to the list.

In case you would like to use other email accounts with the list, the easy
thing to do would be to subscribe from all accounts you would be
using.  The downside, of course, is that you will receive copies of the
same messages on each account. (Of course with a simple filtering command,
you can have these automatically deleted).

Murli