OS Research

Andrew Donovan adonovan at mpx.com.au
Tue Feb 29 16:31:34 PST 2000

Dear Richard and friends

Your study sounds fantastic. Just what I certainly need to help bolster the
grwoing use of OS in Australia. Look forward to the result. As soon as I
get a copy of the Marelen's study I will let people know (taking into
account discussion re access on the web).

Warm reagrds

Andrew

Andrew Donovan
Business Facilitator