Talking Stick

Viv McWaters viv at theReef.com.au
Tue Feb 29 18:31:14 PST 2000

hello all

I'm opening space tomorrow (in Australia) with a group of people involved
in landcare (a participatory, mainly rural-based social and environmental
movement) from the Phillipines, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand,
Vietnam, USA, New Zealand and Australia.

Any ideas on what I could use as an appropriate and culturally sensitive
talking stick? (easily obtainable too!)

Cheers

Viv

Viv McWaters
Beyond the Edge Pty Ltd
45 Valentine Street, Ivanhoe 3079
Victoria Australia
Ph/Fax: 61 3 9499 9300

"Thus the task is not so much to see what no-one yet has seen, but to think
what nobody yet has thought about that which everyone sees." Schopenhauer