Cases? - Community Economic Development

JayWV at aol.com JayWV at aol.com
Tue Feb 29 12:47:00 PST 2000

Hello list!
A colleague and I are helping a Chamber of Commerce in Colorado enter Open
Space for a community economic summit with about 250 folks over a day and a
half this summer.

Their recent query to us:
"Do either of you have any examples of successful applications of Open Space
Technology to community settings?  Community wide issues with an economic
development or growth component would be most helpful."

I've scoured my e-files from the list and found surprisingly little on this
specific subject.  Any body have a case/contact that we could pass along?

Thanks!   Jay Vogt

Jay W. Vogt
Peoplesworth
166 Hubbard Street