Talking Stick

Alan Stewart alan.stewart at flinders.edu.au
Tue Feb 29 18:59:17 PST 2000

I have found that the Tibetan temple bells, with which I signal to
participants
at various times in an open space gathering, make an appropriate 'talking
stick.'

The diversity of respectful ways in which people handle the bells is itself
a feature
of the closing circle.

Good to converse

Alan Stewart.