Blues Harmonica at OSonOS in Berlin

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Sat Feb 19 08:03:38 PST 2000

Dear Rich,
may there be many chances to facilitate Open Space in your future.
Bring your Blues Harmonica to OSonOS VIII in Berlin in October.
Greetings from Berlin
michael
PS: all of you who make music bring your instruments to deepen our
spiritual connection.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:15:26 -0500, Richard Norris wrote:

>Interestingly, I too am a musician like Chris and play Blues Harmonica.  I
>greatly value the space shared with other musicians and audiences.  When I
>have a particularly heavy day coming up I always try to find a group to
>play Blues with.  It seems to provide me a superb outlet to "visit with
>self" and charges up my siritual batteries.  At the same time it tunes me
>up and sharpens my senses and awareness of collaboration and the dynamics
>that evolves from the complexity of interdepency and interrelatedness of
>creating music.  I find that when I did not have the opportunity to do this
>it felt like I was not wholly prepared for the next day.  The mechanics
>were there but the spiritual connection and awareness was not at its
>fullest vibrancy.  It was at these times that I felt less than completely
>authenitic.  In a nut shell I didn't feel fully present.

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON: +49 - 30-772 8000   FAX: +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de
www.we-open-spaces.de