OsonOs Music

Kathleen A Pichola kapich at juno.com
Sat Feb 19 09:12:46 PST 2000

Michael
What a fabulous idea!!!  Music.  I'm not a musician per se but I have a
collection of rattles and shakers.  I can easily pack them.  The idea of
adding music to the already rich environment of Open Space is thrilling.
Thanks.  I look forwrd to the music we will make, or not, as the space
may be. Last fall, I attended a weekend of ritual with Malidoma Some.
Many people brought rattles and drums.  As a collective of 250, we
drummed, rattled and danced for 20 to 30 minutes before our official
gathering began.  It was exhilarating and felt so right as a communal
coming together, getting in tune and celebrating with each other.
Love,
Kathleen