Community developement

Herrmann, Thomas thomas.herrmann at telia.com
Tue Feb 8 14:44:15 PST 2000

Hi
I have a dialogue with some projectleaders who work in the suburbs of Gothenburg. The government has allocated some millions to help these among other areas in Sweden where the situation is really bad. Extremely low levels of employment and severe segregation, among other problems. The discussion on the list concearning multilingual events has inspired me since there are a variety of nationalities living in these areas. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to practice it! Now, my question to you friends. The projectleader and about 40 persons from involved organizations and municipal authorities will have a full day in about 6 weeks. There is diversity among these folks but my initial thought was to have an open meeting and invite anybody who cares to come. This is probably not possible with such short notice. Right now we are discussing to have this initial OS followed up by a greater one, inviting "the lot". I'm now considering what theme would be appropriate. I would like to have the second OS as open as possible.
I would appreciate your (always) wise advice
Thomas

Thomas Herrmann
Open Space Consulting
Pensévägen 4