Thanks to All!

Dylene Cymraes MCymraes at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 13:13:41 PST 2000

Dear Ones!

I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my call for help with the OS for a company in NYC--it reminded me how much I love OS, and the community it generates--
We are now working through internal issues--that OS might not be safe enough for us to use at this time--interesting what comes up.  And I agree we have to look at the risks. (Though I am fascinated by the control issues that have surfaced. Better now than in the midst of an OS!)
In any event--it would appear that we may have found our facilitator--we are working out details on that score now.
Thanks again for all your wonderful responses--will be in touch with a follow up.
Blessings--
Dylene Cymraes