Need OS facilitator in NYC, very soon

Pete Hovde phovde at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 3 20:32:46 PST 2000

Hi Dylene,

I am interested in this and relatively available.  I am in Minneapolis so
would need to travel.  I would charge $1200/day plus travel expenses.

I have been through Harrison's training, participated in a couple other
events facilitated by Harrison, and have facilitated OS many times.
References are available.

Thanks,
Pete
Pete Hovde
The Possibilities Co.
973 California Ave. W.
St. Paul, MN  55117
651.487.1847
*** Live in the present and anticipate the future. ***