OS in college/university

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Wed Feb 2 11:31:25 PST 2000

"Steve Brigham of Kaludis Associates has written an article on open space
and its use for strategic planning, teaching, and development of
institutional planning at colleges and universities."

Kelvie, can you help me/us find a copy of this article? Thanks!

I worked at the California Institute of Integral Studies for ten years - we
used open space (occasionally) for staff meetings, faculty/student
retreats, planning sessions, and in the classroom. I'm excited about your
work at the conference - good luck.

Jeff

-
Jeff Aitken