THANK YOU for giving counsel on presenting OS to a group

Partnow, Susan Susan4Ps at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 13:00:43 PST 2000

What a wealth of ideas and a great sense of support your replies have given
me!  I now feel re-affirmed in 'pushing back' with the organizer of this
Round Table to set clear boundaries around what I can offer -- fortified in
resisting what would be way too unrealistic.  I find the suggestion of
introducing the general concept and then doing the set-up -- in a circle, up
to and including posting topics-- a very exciting and intriguing idea.  It
seems like a fun, enlivening and reasonable way to use this brief opportunity
to expose the group to OS.  This meeting is set for May, so it will be a
while before I can share the outcome -- but I'll be sure to report back!

You may recall I will only have the attention of this small group of 15 for 1
1/4 hours...  I would like to pose two additional questions.  First let me
clarify:   one key piece of information was unclear in my original posting:
this group draws managers and CEOs from a range of organizations.  The only
time they come together is for this ongoing Round Table -- which is a support
group/learning forum for them ("Ideas, Learning & Partnering").    1) Any
suggestions on what I might use as the 'focus question'?
2) Any suggestions on simple ways to convey the concept of OS for their
meeting announcement/invitational flyer?

Thanks again to a wonderful community of practitioners,
Appreciatively,
Susan Partnow

Susan Partnow
Partnow Communications